A tool manufacturing company that is operating for more than 90 years and continues to grow constantly! Well, you must check it out. Paslode nail gun is very popular among professional construction guys. Power, comfort, and durability; a killer combination in one tool that no other can offer. At least 10% more powerful per shot than its competitors. Holding on to the Paslode F350-S feels like a “natural fit.” Professionals don’t work with low-quality tools as it tends to waste time. So, I would trust Paslode Powermaster Plus which is recommended by contractors and construction workers. Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer is suitable for those who want to use the nailer for a long duration. If you want to hold it for a long time, then it must be very lightweight. The Paslode framing nailer is that lightweight which you can use for a long time. Moreover, its structure is so compact that you can use it with more flexibility in any tight space. Normally it is hard for other nailers in the market to move it any tight spaces. However, you will enjoy that flexibility in this Paslode f350s. There are many more unique features in Paslode Powermaster plus which are given below :
Type: Pneumatic 30-degree framing nails
Magazine Capacity: 84 nails
Nail Length: 2”-3.5” (Plastic or wire collated)
Speed: 12 nails per second, sequential or selectable operations
Power Source : CompressedAir
Warranty: 90-day limited on wear parts, one-year limited on magazine parts, five years limited on housing and cap parts
Paslode Framing Nailer is a perfect tool for general contractors, framers, custom home builders, and remodelers. Its powerful mechanical force drives the nail smoothly and makes the work super easy from sheathing and framing to deck and fence construction.
You thought right, the F350-S model is a pneumatic one and runs on air. The advanced mechanism used in the tool to generate 10% more driving power than other pneumatic nail guns. For this, you don’t need any particular air compressor. Just the regular ones you have will do fine. If you don’t have one, then check out some best priced air compressor.
For nailing, the Paslode Framing Nailer F350-S model is unique because it has included clipped and full-head paper tape nails. It supports widely available 30-degree 2”-3.5” nails. The magazine is also unique and bigger than others. With two stripes, it can load a maximum of 84 nails. It’s a speedy one too. Paslode F350-S can shoot 12 nails per second. Some other products have problems doing toenailing but not with this one. In the front, the contact element ensures a secure grip for toenailing. The natural line of sight is necessary while nailing and the barrel-shaped nose makes sure of that.
I would give it a 4.4 rating out of 5 for its build quality. It’s a heavy one but which one isn’t, right? It’s a relatively stable product. You won’t face any problem during nailing with various positions. F350-S Paslode made has an ergonomic design that ensures the lowest recoil by engineering the center of gravity close to the trigger. The whole unit gives a premium feel. No cheap material or fake weight, just necessary parts for all the features it says it has. Improvements in airflow and performance are made by having an adjustable air deflector cap and the main valve, You can work in all conditions, no problem. A “frustration-free” certification is all PaslodeFraming Nailer need for its reputation in the quality section.
Easy to Use
Paslode experimented a lot to make it more convenient for the users. As a result, Paslode model F350-S has become easy to handle sub-assembly blocking, decking, and sheathing. The nails are needed to sink entirely, and you don’t have to change air pressure from your compressor. PaslodeAirFraming Nailer has on-tool access to do that. The easy navigation system allows you to control the depth precision drive. With a height of 13.3”, PaslodeFraming Nailer does a fantastic job fitting in between 16” on-center studs, joists, and rafters. We have more features in hand. This nailing gun features a bolt-on-end plug which gives a secure plug-in and plug-out of the compressor pipe.
Buy this model, and you’ll have a broad range of other things in the package. It’ll include the F350-S Nailer, a bump fire trigger, a hex wrench, a safety Goggles, and an owner’ s manual.
A powerful, fast and dependable tool at a low price! It’s an attractive deal for Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer. They offer a one-year limited warranty on cap parts and housing.
- Lightweight: Paslode framing nailer is very light to hold. You will feel comfortable while holding it because you may not feel that there is any heavyweight instrument in your hands. Again, if you are a professional person who has to hold the nailer for a long duration, then Paslode nail gun is best for you. Because it is so lightweight that you can hold it for a long time without having any feeling of inertia in your hands.
- Easily maneuverable: Paslodepowermaster plus is very easy to maneuver which means you can manage it easily because of its compact size. During nailing, you may need to go to any tight spaces or move the nailer tactfully. In that case, the nailer must be flexible to move. Paslode f350shas that flexibility where you can move it as you wish. You can get access to any tight or crucial area using your maneuverability.
- Two trigger modes: There are two modes for firing the nailer. One is single and another is sequential. Single firing is used where you are an expert to fire the nail for the first time. But sometimes it doesn’t happen even for expert ones. Then you may require a sequential firing facility where you will need more chances to fire the nail sequentially or firing one by one. These two features are present in this single nailer which is Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer.
- Less need to recoil: The center of gravity of this nailer is near to its trigger. So you don’t need to recoil the nailer for multiple times. You can say this the smartness of the manufacturers. As you don’t have to recoil Paslode nail gun for several times, it saves your time and simulates the working speed during nailing. Less need to recoil means more balanced usability of the nailer. As it gives you a balanced usage, you can work for a long time without any misfires.
Cons with the solution
We tried in so many ways to see how Paslode F350-S nails. Finally, came up with some mention able problems.
- Minimum eight nails require: Paslode framing nailer requires a minimum eight nails to refill the nailer. Otherwise, it will not start working. If there are less than eight nails, then it will stop working.
- Solution: It is merely a requirement of this nailer. That’s how it is designed for. In total eight nails will help the Paslode f350sto proceed for nailing better.
- Depth adjuster takes time to fix: It is merely a requirement of this nailer. That’s how it is designed for. In total eight nails will help the Paslode f350sto proceed for nailing better. The depth adjuster of Paslode Powermaster plus takes much time to have a perfect depth for you. The user will need lots of patience to fix it.
- Solution: Paslode nail gun needs much time to adjust the depth accurately because it is designed like so. After several uses, you won’t need much time to adjust that depth adjuster.
- Jammed nail: First one is, the manual says you will be able to solve jammed nail problem by a quick release feature. But in reality, it can’t be solved that quickly.
- Solution: For the solution, I want to say that the product is so good that you won’t encounter this problem. In case of one or two situations, release the nail normally and you won’t lose much time.
- Switching modes: Switching modes is not a tool-free feature. Little nuts or screws may be lost in the workplace while switching between bump mode and sequential mode.
- Solution: A little bit of extra care can solve this problem quickly.
We tried in so many ways to see how Paslode F350-S nails. Finally, came up with two mentionable problems. The first one is, the manual says you will be able to solve jammed nail problems by a quick release feature. But in reality, it can’t be solved that quickly. For the solution, I want to say that the product is so good that you won’t encounter this problem. In case of one or two situations, release the nail normally and you won’t lose much time. Switching modes is not a tool-free feature. Little nuts or screws may be lost in the workplace while switching between bump mode and sequential mode. A little bit of extra care can solve this problem quickly.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Can I use it for doing cabinets or doing baseboards?A: No, you’ve to use a finish Nailer to do the job.
- Q: Why the nail gun misfires?A: To answer this question you have to consider some things. Check what nails you are using and what is the psi. Check if the gun is pressed fully or not and if there’s a leak around the fitting on your gun.
- Q: What size of air fitting should I choose?A: 0.25” fitting and w/ 0.25” hose will be good enough.
- Q: Does this model has a rafter hook?A: No, it does not have one.
- Q: Are paper collated nails usable for this model?A: Yes, you can use paper collated, plastic collated, and wire collated nails.
In spite of his drawbacks, Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer is designed very smartly for both professional and non-professionals. It is quite easy to load the nails in the magazine which saves your time than other nailers. You will face low jam in this Paslode f350-s because of its two modes of firing. Besides, there is a rafter hook in Paslode model f350s which allows you to hang the nailer safely after finishing the work.Moreover, you don’t even need to touch the compressor while changing the depth adjuster. In a nutshell, Paslode Powermaster plus smarter in nailing efficiently and effectively for both professional and non-professional users. A great product within my buying ability is the reason to recommend Paslode model F350-S. I’ve seen so many expert contractors talk about this heavy-duty machine for its power, durability, and performance. Just go for it and you won’t regret.