Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer
Nowadays it is very hard to work with some nailers because of their heavyweight. It may not find someone to work with full of ease. They may suffer from muscle problems due to carrying a nail gun for a long time especially in case of professional persons who have to spend a long time with their nail gun. So Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer has come with a special feature that will eliminate this drawback. Moreover, freeman pcn65 has many more attractive features that are given below along with freeman pcn65 review.
• Magnesium Construction
• Anodized Aluminum Magazine and Cylinder
• One Piece Drive Blade
• Air Filter/Anti-Dust Cap
• No-Mar Tip
• Compatible Fasteners : All 13 & 14 Gauge 15° Wire/Plastic Collated Siding Nails
• Ranging from Plastic: 1-1/4” – 2-1/2” Wire: 1-3/4” – 2-1/2”
• 360° Adjustable Exhaust
• Quick-Jam Release
• Oil-Free Design
• Part Number: PCN65
• Item Weight: 17.6 pounds
• Item model number: PCN65
• Color: Black
• Power Source: Air-Powered
• Item Package Quantity: 1
• Certification: certified frustration-free
• Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
• Magazine Angle: 15 Degrees
• Operating Pressure (PSI): 70 - 110
• Warranty: Professional 7-Year Limited Warranty
• Product Dimensions:
- Length: 11 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Height: 13.25 in
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fastener Type: 15 Degree Coil Siding Nails
- Fastener Capacity: 200 – 400
- Fastener Collation: Plastic/Wire
- Fastener Gauge: 13 – 14
- Max. Fastener Length: 2- 1/2 in.
- Min. Fastener Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Air Connector
- Adjustment Tools
- Lubrication Oil
- Anti-Dust Cap
- Safety Goggles
- Belt Hook
- Magnesium Construction: The construction of Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer has undergone magnesium type construction. In such constructions, magnesium oxide which is a versatile mineral can be used for cement mixture. This cement mixture is cast into cement panels carefully. As you have to carry the nail gun perhaps for long time, freeman coil nailer has used magnesium construction for lightweight of the nail gun. Don’t think that lightweight compromises the durability of the nailer. Though it is made of magnesium construction for lightweight, freeman coil nailer is much durable nail gun than other coil siding fencing nailer.
- Air Filter/Anti-Dust Cap: Internal parts of the nailer is made of anti-dust cap. This anti dust cap keeps the internal parts free from dust or debris. Dust reduces the efficiency of the gun and double shooting problem rises which may result in frequent jams. So this anti-dust cap keeps internal parts free from dust and reduces double shooting problems.
- No-Mar Tip: Here is a unique feature that is essential for any nailer.Freeman pcn65uses No-mar tip which prevents damage of surface. Surface damage is a general problem of using nailer. Because of frequent use of nail gun, the surface under which it is using for gets damaged. But as there is a no-mar tip, the surface over which you are using this nail gun remains safe.
- Oil-Free Design: Freeman coil siding nailer has no oil leakage problem. You can use this nail gun many times and will not face the oil leakage problem. Oil leakage hinders the nailer to work smoothly. But here you will not face such problems.
- Use for installation: You can install sheathing siding, plywood, cement siding, decking siding OSB, fiber concrete by freeman coil siding nailer. It makes your siding experience more easy and quick.
Cons with the solution
- Miss-Feed: When the coil ran very low, it would miss-feed.
- Solution: The problem was due to holding the nailer vertically that causes the nails to hang at a different angle than they are wound (if that makes sense) and so it doesn't strike quite squarely on the head. So don’t hold the nailer vertically.
- Double shooting problem: Doesn't drive the nail consistently causing double fires and jams. This gave an unusually large number of misfires double shots that jam the barrel.
- Solution: There are four primary advances that you'll have to take in order to unjam your nailer. Turn off the power source first. Evacuate the rope or batteries as required so that there is no danger of terminating on the mishap. Utilizing a cloth, clean underneath of the nailer with the goal that when the nail that is stuck, you'll have the capacity to see it. Remember to keep the nail gun confronting far from you. At that point open the barrel of the nailer. Attempt to find a "discharge lever." This lever will enable you to discharge the stuck nail, however only one out of every odd model has a lever. On the off chance that the lever is available, you'll have the capacity to discharge it and stop here. The last advance in the process is to quit for the day unit and reestablish the power source. You'll need to check to guarantee that the stick has been cleared and that the unit is working legitimately. Unjamming a unit is something that you'll have to get used to on the off chance that you utilize nail firearms all the time.
- Hard depth adjuster: Depth adjustment is miserable. The on-board adjustment sometimes gets almost impossible to turn, and even with constant air pressure the depth varied by over 1/4".
- Solution: You should communicate with the manufacturer of freemen and let them solve your problem.
Despite some drawbacks, Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer will give you much better experience than any other nailer. This will keep your surface free from damage and you will not suffer from oil leakage problems.You can install sheathing siding, plywood, cement siding, decking siding OSB, fiber concrete by freeman pcn65. It makes your siding experience more easy and quick. So don’t be late and grab this stylish nail gun to enjoy its smooth nailing.