For one of our DIY projects, we needed a nail gun. Specifically, a brad nailer is what we wanted. But we also didn’t have any air compressor as we didn’t want battery-powered nailer.We were looking for some packages so that we could start right then. While searching, we came across Dewalt air compressor air compressor- best framing nail combo.
It’s exactly what we wanted for our project. Let’s check out individual nailer and compressor review in DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad air nailer combo kit (bostitch nail gun and compressor kit).
. At first, check out the Dewalt DWFP12231 brad nailer.
For Brad Nailer you have to know following facts:
- best nail gun combo kit
- brad and finish nailer combo
- brad nailer air compressor combo
- brad nailer and finish nailer combo
- brad nailer combo
- brad nailer combo kit
- brad nailer compressor combo
- brad nailer set
Brad Nailer Specification
Brand& Model: Dewalt DWFP12231
Type: Pneumatic Brad Nailer
Gauge: 18 Gauge
Pressure: 70-120 psi.
Nail size: 5/8” to 2”
Magazine size: 100 nails
Weight : 2.65 lbs.
Dimension : 1024” x 2.68” x 9.8” (L x W x H)
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
For Bostitch you have to know following facts
- Bostitch combo kit
- Bostitch nail gun and compressor kit
- Bostitch nail gun combo
- Bostitch nail gun kit
- Bostitch nail gun set
- Bostitch nailer combo
- Bostitch nailer kit
For nailer gun you have to know following facts
- Nailer combo kit
- Milwaukee framing
- Nail gun combo kit
- Nail gun bundle
- Nail gun combo
- Nail gun combo kit
- Nail gun combo kit with compressor
- Nail gun combo combination kits
- Nail gun kit
- Nail gun kits
- Nail gun package deals
- Nailer and compressor combo kit
- Nailer combo
- Nailer combo kit
- Nailer combo combination kits
- Nailer combos
- Nailer kit
- Nailer kits
- Nailer set
For Air Compressor you have to know following facts
- Air compressor brad nailer combo
- Air compressor framing nail gun combo
- Air compressor framing nailer combo
- Air nailer combo kit
- Air nailer combo kits
- Campbell hausfeld nail gun kit
- Combo nail gun
- Compressor brad nailer combo
Air Compressor Specification
Brand & Model: Dewalt DWFP55126
Power supply: 120V, 60HZ, 10A
Tank size: 6 gallon
SCFM @ 90 PSI: 2.6 SCFM
SCFM @ 40 PSI: 3.7 SCFM
Horsepower : 0.9 HP
Weight : 30 lbs.
Dimension: 16” x 16” x 17.5” (L x W x H)
Noise level: 75.5 dB
1. The motor used in this nailer is maintenance-free and long-lasting.
2. When the nails are jammed, you can easily release them because of its tool-free jam release mechanism.
3. You can keep it hanging with you by an adjustable belt hook.
4. To protect the work surface, it has a removable no-mar tip.
5. The trigger is sequential. Also, it has a tool-less depth adjustment feature.
6. The rear exhaust will keep contaminates away from you.
7. The rubber grip adds more comfort and the magnesium body gives durability and lightweight.
8. The warranty covers 3 years limited warranty, 1 year of free service and 90 days money-back guarantee.
1. This beast can create up to 165 psi with long tool run time as it is a 6-gallon tank.
2. The noise level is very low; only 75.5 dB which ensures a quiet work environment.
3. Two users supported by two universal couplers.
4. For easy repair, Dewalt air compressor has console cover that protects controls and easily removable.
5. Its super portable as the weight is only 30 pounds.6. To prevent marring, here we have protective rubber leg.
- Tool-free jam release and depth adjustment
- Oil-free and maintenance-free motor
- Side-loading magazine with a sequential trigger system
- Adjustable belt hook
- Rear exhaust
- The air may leak
- Not so good with 2” nails
- Heavy work cause problems
Solution for the cons (Brad)
The air leak problem is very uncommon and changing the hose or port would solve the problem easily. Some said that they had trouble sinking 2” nails. We say, check your air pressure and adjust it correctly. It may solve the problem. To be honest, this nailer works best for small or home projects. Heavy-duty works can cause some difficulties. We’re halfway through our review of DEWALT DWC1KIT-B air compressor brad nailer combo Brad Nailer Combo Kits. Now, let’s check out the Dewalt 6 gallon air compressor review. At first, get your hands on a quick specification.
Pros (Air Compressor)
- Very low noise level
- Easily portable
- Best for indoor use
- Easily starts even in the cold weather
Cons (Air Compressor)
- Internal corrosion of the tank
Solutions for the cons (Air Compressor)
Actually, this air compressor is good that we couldn’t complain. The problem we are showing here isn’t something that occurs naturally. If you drain it after every use, you’ll be free of internal corrosion of the tank.
Finish nail gun combo kit is eseential for framing and finishing nail gun combo. This framing nail gun and compressor kit helps framing nailer air compressor combo. These framing nailer and compressor combo aids in framing nailer combo.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can you tell me the hose length that is included in the Dewalt air compressor and nail gun combo?A: Yes, it’s almost 20’ long or maybe more.
- Q: What is the origin of the Dewalt compressor and nail gun combo?A: The air compressor is made in the USA but the components are sourced from different countries. The brad nailer and all of its accessories are made in China.
- Q: Is it possible to run a framing nailer with this compressor?A: Yes, possible.
- Q: Will I be able to do subfloor installation?A: No, we believe you have to use framing nailers for that kind of work. The nailer in the bostitch combo kit.
- Dewalt made is a brad nailer. It is good for paneling or trims jobs.
- Q: Will I get a hard case or tool bag?A: No, you’ll not get any of those.
- Q: Can I use sandblaster with this compressor?A: With the right adapter, you can use your sandblaster. But this air compressor’s tank is not so big. So, you might be stopped too often to fill up the tank.
This DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer Combo Kit is a great package for light projects. The air compressor offers oil-free maintenance which is a great relief. You are getting everything you need to get started in one pack. There are some complaints about the quality of the brad nailer though. If you can stretch your budget a little bit, you can buy those two tools separately. It’s totally your decision but we also recommend that you can go with this one.