DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer Combo Kit
For one of our DIY projects, we needed a nail gun. Specifically, a brad nailer is what we wanted. But we also didn’t have any air compressor as we didn’t want battery-powered nailer.We were looking for some packages so that we could start right then. While searching, we came across Dewalt air compressor nail gun combo. It’s exactly what we wanted for our project.Let’s check out individual nailer and compressor review in DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer Combo Kit. At first, check out the Dewalt DWFP12231 brad nailer.
Brad Nailer Specification
Brand& Model: Dewalt DWFP12231
Type: Pneumatic Brad Nailer
Gauge: 18 Gauge
Pressure: 70-120 psi.
Nail size: 5/8” to 2”
Magazine size: 100 nails
Weight : 2.65 lbs.
Dimension : 1024” x 2.68” x 9.8” (L x W x H)
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
Air Compressor Specification
Brand & Model: Dewalt DWFP55126
Power supply: 120V, 60HZ, 10A
Tank size: 6 gallon
SCFM @ 90 PSI: 2.6 SCFM
SCFM @ 40 PSI: 3.7 SCFM
Horsepower : 0.9 HP
Weight : 30 lbs.
Dimension: 16” x 16” x 17.5” (L x W x H)
Noise level: 75.5 dB
1. The motor used in this nailer is maintenance-free and long-lasting.
2. When the nails are jammed, you can easily release them because of its tool-free jam release mechanism.
3. You can keep it hanging with you by an adjustable belt hook.
4. To protect the work surface, it has a removable no-mar tip.
5. The trigger is sequential. Also, it has a tool-less depth adjustment feature.
6. The rear exhaust will keep contaminates away from you.
7. The rubber grip adds more comfort and the magnesium body gives durability and lightweight.
8. The warranty covers 3 years limited warranty, 1 year of free service and 90 days money-back guarantee.
1. This beast can create up to 165 psi with long tool run time as it is a 6-gallon tank.
2. The noise level is very low; only 75.5 dB which ensures a quiet work environment.
3. Two users supported by two universal couplers.
4. For easy repair, Dewalt air compressor has console cover that protects controls and easily removable.
5. Its super portable as the weight is only 30 pounds.
6. To prevent marring, here we have protective rubber leg.
Solution for the cons (Brad)
The air leak problem is very uncommon and changing the hose or port would solve the problem easily. Some said that they had trouble sinking 2” nails. We say, check your air pressure and adjust it correctly. It may solve the problem. To be honest, this nailer works best for small or home projects. Heavy-duty works can cause some difficulties.We’re halfway through our review of DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer Combo Kit. Now, let’s check out the Dewalt 6 gallon air compressor review.At first, get your hands on a quick specification.
Pros (Air Compressor)
Cons (Air Compressor)
Solutions for the cons (Air Compressor)
Actually, this air compressor is good that we couldn’t complain. The problem we are showing here isn’t something that occurs naturally. If you drain it after every use, you’ll be free of internal corrosion of the tank.
Frequently Asked Questions
This DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer Combo Kit is a great package for light projects. The air compressor offers oil-free maintenance which is a great relief. You are getting everything you need to get started in one pack.
There are some complaints about the quality of the brad nailer though. If you can stretch your budget a little bit, you can buy those two tools separately. It’s totally your decision but we also recommend that you can go with this one.